Controllers and control cabinets
MIUS offers the development, production and full maintenance of the control systems based on MBU-series controllers. The control systems are intended for use in electrothermal equipment of any complexity, including usage as a part of thermal complexes.
Control system is made as metal cabinet (control cabinet) with control, power and protective automatics inside. A primary control elements are mounted on the front panel of the cabinet door. A cabinet has a built-in mechanical ventilation for cooling the power automation units. A cabinet can be made as floor-mounded as well as wall-mounted or built-in version.
Power sections of proposed control systems are made on the base of advanced semiconductor elements - solid state relays. All systems are equipped by devices for continuous controlling and protecting the power circuits. The current control units can detect such emergency situations as heater breakage or short-circuit to minimize their consequences.
The control systems are made on the base of MBU-01/02/04 controllers - new series of well-proven MBU-03 controller, produced from 2005 and used in most own-made electrothermal equipment.
If necessary, in the case of highly complex control system with a large number of control parameters, sensors, actuators, as well as on customer's choice, the control system can be made on the basis of PC-compatible PLC from leading manufacturers.
- 15 standard thermocouples (R, S, B, J, T, E, K, N, A1, A2, A3, L, C, M, P) are supported.
- 12 standard thermistors (100/500/1000 Om, Pt, Cu, P, M) are supported.
- Up to 6 output and up to 4 input galvanic isolated discrete channels for controlling the external equipment and connecting the additional sensors.
- Connecting of up to 6 thermocouples for accurate measuring and maintaining the temperature inside of heating area.
- Supporting of up to 3 independent heating sections, simultaneously controlled in accordance with the program entered.
- Each secion can be equipped with operating and protective thermocouples. Protective thermocouple is used for controlling the heater's temperature.
- Up to 20 user's programs of heat treatment can be stored. Each program includes up to 40 heating steps. The process parameters (desired temperature, heating/cooling speed, exposure) are set for each step .
- Current output to connect the recording or load management devices.
- RS-485 interface to communicate with PC or industrinal controllers.
- Modbus RTU protocol supported.
- OPC-server for integrating into SCADA.
- MBU controllers are in State Register of Measurement.