SHSV vacuum drying furnaces
Vacuum drying furnaces for heating and drying of the various products under vacuum or air atmosphere at a temperature of up to 500 °C.
Drying furnace is made as thin sheet frame, closed by pressure-tight door, with heating chamber inside. Heating chamber is equipped by gas capturing tube, controlling thermocouple socket and door seal. Removable shelves are mounted inside of heating chamber. The space between the frame and the chamber is filled with a heat insulating material.
Temperature inside of chamber is regulated by control system based on modern MBU-series controller (made by MIUS).
Vacuum furnaces are equipped with connecting reinforcement, stop valves and meter equipment.
It is posiible to manufacture the vacuum drying furnaces of various sizes and of various residual pressure: 1330 Pa (10 mmHg) or 6,6 Pa (0,05 mmHg).
- Development and manufacture of equipment in accordance with individual customer's requirements;
- Simple and reliable design;
- Ease of operation and maintenance;
- Aggressive fume resistant material of working chamber;
- Removable shelves for effective usage of working area;
- Remote controller unit for optimal equipment positioning;
- Vacuum pump and certified vacuum gauge supplied;
- PC-based centralized control system for monitoring and recording heat treatment processes.
- Warranty and post warranty support.
Vacuum drying furnace model range
|Power consumption, W||Working area, mm||Dimensions
|Furnaces with residual pressure of 10 mmHg|
|SHSV-11/2,5-S||250||1600||Ø200õ350||320õ950õ450||25||image, glass door|
|SHSV-27/3,5||350||2000||340õ300õ340 or Ø435õ305||520õ860õ670||75*||image|
|SHSV-65/3,5G15||350||2500||Ø430õ430||620õ950õ670||90*||image, sight hole Ø150mm|
|SHSV-65/3,5G28||350||2500||Ø430õ430||620õ950õ670||90*||sight hole Ø280mm|
|SHSV-145/3,5||350||15000/16500 (with pump)||Ø600õ550||920õ1275õ1368**||320||image|
|SHSV-145/5,5||550||15000/16500 (with pump)||Ø600õ550||980õ1275õ1368**||320||image|
|SHSV-215/3,5||350||20000/21500 (with pump)||Ø650õ650||954õ1365õ1417**||350||image|
|Furnaces with residual pressure of 0.05 mmHg|
* - with controler and pump.
** - with manometer.