Industrial drying furnaces for heat treatment (drying, annealing, heat fixing etc) of the products, technological equipment and blanks under air atmosphere at a temperature of up to 500 °C.
The furnace is made as metal frame with heat-insulating material inside. High temperature uniformity is available through using furnace fans and screens, distributing hot air streams over the whole working area. Furnace interior is made of stainless steel.
Drying furnaces are certificated (statement of compliance #ROSS RU.ÌÅ71.Â00398 of 03.10.2001).
- High reliability and workability;
- Aggressive fume resistant material of working chamber;
- Remote control unit;
- Air mixing system for high temperature uniformity;
- Removable sliding shelves or containers;
- Custom design according to customer requirements.
Drying furnace model range
|Model||Max operating temperature,
|Power consumption, kW||Working area WõDõH, mm||Dimensions
WõDõH, mm *
|SHS-140/5,0||500||40||600x600õ400||1250x1060x1200||water cooling, silicone seal|
|SHS-1300/3,5||350||40||900x900x1600||1500x1500x2100||9 shelves, 1 door, optional pull-out trucks|
|SHS-1700/3,5||350||50||1200x900 x1600||1800x2100x1500||2 wing doors|
|SHS-2300/3,5||350||70||1200x1200x1600||1900x2100x1800||2 wing doors|
|SHS-2500/3,5||350||70||1200x1300x1600||1900x2100x1900||2 wing doors, optional pull-out trucks|
* Without fan. A fan increases the furnace height by 0.4 m.